Effective Date: 7/25/2023
Information We Collect:
- Personal Information: When you interact with Trekkie Trek, we may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name, email address, and any other information you choose to share when subscribing to our newsletter, leaving comments, or contacting us through our contact form.
- Log Data: Like many other websites, we collect certain information automatically when you visit Trekkie Trek. This may include your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring URLs, pages visited, and the date and time of your visit. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the website, track users’ movements, and gather demographic information for aggregate use. This data is not linked to personally identifiable information.
How We Use Your Information:
- To Improve User Experience: We use the information collected to personalize your experience on Trekkie Trek, deliver relevant content, and provide tailored recommendations based on your interests.
- Communication: If you provide us with your email address, we may use it to send you updates, newsletters, or respond to your inquiries.
- Analytics: We may use the collected data for analytical purposes, including understanding user behavior, trends, and preferences to enhance our website’s performance and content.
Data Sharing and Disclosure:
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may share your information with trusted third-party service providers who assist us in operating our website, conducting business, or servicing you, such as website hosting, analytics, and email delivery.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your information if required by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities.
- Business Transfers: In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your information may be transferred to the new entity as part of the transaction.
We implement appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. However, please understand that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is entirely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.